Tuesday 1 May 2007

Escaping summer




For the last three days, Baguio has been my most intimate friend. I just love the coolness of it despite how this summer beats metro manila with its scorching sun.Ari went along with me to experiment with his new camera. thanks to you tina, he's better off tinkering with it,so then i have an excuse to ask him to drive for me to work even in faraway places like Baguio.
yes, it's work but as the pictures suggest, we might as well be having a vacation out of it.

3 comments:

Nadja said...

wow! blogger na rin. =)

i saw the other baguio pictures from your post in multiply. very nice place. and promising ang photographer mo ha!

Vintage me said...

hi nadj! Thanks .. Ari will be thrilled to know that. He got the bug lately and he's just into photography lately..hope you your pix in my multiply blog.. I simply adore how you pictured the details..

Vintage me said...

hi nadj! Thanks .. Ari will be thrilled to know that. He got the bug lately and he's just into photography lately..hope you your pix in my multiply blog.. I simply adore how you pictured the details..